Improving the way we learn
Go English is committed to improving the way we learn. That goes for the way our students learn, of course. But it goes further than that. We are all learning. We care about how our teachers develop their teaching skills in a fast changing environment. We care how our staff can learn together and share their collective knowledge. We care about how we can extend the privilege of education to as many people as possible. If you share a commitment to learning, why not work for us?
About Go English
Go English was founded by 2 freelance teachers, Peter & James in 2001. We create quality employment opportunities for teachers. We now have over 200 teachers working with us, and a full time team of content developers building our online courses. Our dedicated administration and pedagogical teams help to ensure things work smoothly, supporting our teachers to deliver courses to the highest level.
All our teachers are experienced, qualified and professional. Most of our teachers have been working for us for a long time. Why do they stay? We hope it’s because its a great place to work.
Why work for Go English?
- Go English is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or place of birth. Each applicant has to meet the minimum selection criteria listed below.
- Coordination department: Every program has a coordinator assigned and they will be your contact person, providing you with all the information related to your class and students.
- Program set up: All of our programs follow clear steps: level tests for all participants; study groups formed in line with needs and level. We provide quality classroom materials to stimulate motivating classroom activities. We evaluate teacher performance to assure the quality of the service and provide training where required to ensure skills are up to date.
- Payment conditions: Before hiring we make sure the applicant complies with the regulations in Spain for freelance workers . We explain our invoicing system and pay on time in the 2nd week of the month following invoicing. If you are new to working as a freelance we’ll help you through the paperwork.
- Teacher training: We provide orientation training for new teachers through our online platform and virtual classrooms. Through our online staffroom our teachers have a community space to share experiences and ideas. We provide updates on the latest developments in methodology, especially in relation to blended learning. Our teaching community is our strongest asset.
What are we looking for?
Professional teachers that meet the following miinimum requirements
- A university degree
- A CELTA or DELTA certificate
- Min 3 years EFL teaching experience
- Min 2 years in company teaching experience (or have a relevant business background)
- NIE number required
Passionate: teachers who are passionate about teaching and improving communication skills in English.
Learning: teachers willing to continue learning and improving their skills, especially in the field of blended learning.
Sharing: teaching is about sharing knowledge. We share our knowledge of teaching and want teachers prepared to do the same to improve the way we all learn.
We regularly send out to our mailing list information about recruitment for new projects and vacancies to work for us.
Sign up to our recuirtment system to receive information about vacancies.